са, с, уз, за, код, од, против
Preposition(1) accompanied by (another person or thing).(2) possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.(3) indicating the instrument used to perform an action.(4) in opposition to.(5) indicating the manner or attitude of the person doing something.(6) indicating responsibility.(7) in relation to.(8) employed by.(9) affected by (a particular fact or condition).(10) indicating separation or removal from something.
(1) A high proportion of women with osteoarthritis of the hip also have low bone density.(2) She is also five feet five inches tall with a scar under her nose and brown hair.(3) a tall dark man with a scar on one cheek(4) One night, after a fight with the man, she took an unknown dose of sleeping pills.(5) he sat there with a book in his hand(6) wisdom comes with age(7) After all, people with money and status employ other people to clean up after them.(8) She had tried desperately to be angry with William Ingalls, but all she wanted to do was die.(9) The lever couldn't be removed without undoing the nut so I decided to cut it with my hacksaw.(10) the grass was wet with dew(11) with time, the healing began(12) The tamarind provides a novel change to lemon as an accompaniment with the prawn.(13) The truffle taste was strong and earthy and worked in nice harmony with the risotto.(14) she ate it with a spoon(15) He appeared drunk and was wearing a white sweatshirt with blue writing in the centre.(16) they were fined ├ö├®┬╝300 with costs
(1) with you :: са вама
(2) with me :: са мном
(3) deal with :: бавити
(4) along with :: упоредо са
(5) with love :: с 'љубављу
(6) put up with :: трпети
(7) with respect to :: у односу на
(8) in accordance with :: сходно
(9) with pleasure :: са задовољством
(10) with regard to :: у односу на
1. accompanied by ::
2. escorted by ::
3. in the company of ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you see us through these mountains,
my father will shower you WITH gold.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
♪ That all started
WITH a big bang ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
You murdered him WITH blood magic?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
How's it feel knowing your fiancé's job is to
go out and flirt WITH doctors looking like that...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
can play fetch WITH eight balls.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Serbian Dictionary: with
Meaning and definitions of with, translation in Serbian
language for with with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of with in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'with'
What with means in Serbian, with meaning
in Serbian, with
definition, examples and pronunciation
of with in Serbian language.