(1) Asked if the lack of recuperation time between the seasons is a wearing experience, Foster gives a definitive yes.(2) The comedy element of this comedy-thriller comes almost entirely from Trixie's spectacular destruction of the English language: it's the sort of verbal knockabout stuff that I love, but I can see how some people could find it wearing over an entire movie.(3) What might be a lot of fun at a rum-fuelled street party makes for a sometimes wearing experience in other contexts.(4) Fishing the bigger French lakes can be physically wearing and damned hard work.(5) It is wearingly self-indulgent in the way its author recounts every strategy, replays every achievement, extols every ally.(6) At the end, we were left with the unasked question: which are more wearingly tedious, secret loonies who try to walk through walls or whiny conspiracists who live to discover them?(7) Elsewhere, she puns wearingly on phrases like ‘doing it’ and ‘coming’, like a demented 14-year-old boy.
(1) wear :: носити
(2) wearing glasses :: носите наочаре
(3) wearing a hat :: носи шешир
(4) wearing out :: износити
(5) wearing apparel :: носити одећу
(6) wearing shoes :: носи ципеле
(7) wearing away :: хабање
(8) wearing parts :: потрошни делови
(9) wearing off :: истрошити
(10) hard-wearing :: издржљивост
(11) wearing trousers :: носи панталоне
2. wear ::
3. wearing away ::
4. dress in ::
5. bear ::
6. erode ::
7. last ::
8. endure ::
9. have on ::
10. wear down ::
11. assume ::
12. fall apart ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm WEARING this year.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
I suspect one of you will be
WEARING this before it's all over.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
because you're WEARING
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
That countdown would allow two
police officers WEARING face masks of Dali
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
It's a good thing I'm not WEARING flag underwear
right now because there's about to be a fire.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
English to Serbian Dictionary: wearing
Meaning and definitions of wearing, translation in Serbian
language for wearing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wearing in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wearing'
What wearing means in Serbian, wearing meaning
in Serbian, wearing
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wearing in Serbian language.