ипакмирно, тихо, јошмиран, тихпецара, тишина, мир, фотографија без покрета
Noun(1) a static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes(2) (poetic(3) an apparatus used for the distillation of liquids; consists of a vessel in which a substance is vaporized by heat and a condenser where the vapor is condensed(4) a plant and works where alcoholic drinks are made by distillation
Verb(1) make calm or still(2) cause to be quiet or not talk(3) lessen the intensity of or calm(4) make motionless
Adjective(1) not in physical motion(2) marked by absence of sound(3) (of a body of water(4) used of pictures; of a single or static photograph not presented so as to create the illusion of motion; or representing objects not capable of motion(5) not sparkling(6) free from noticeable current
Adverb(1) with reference to action or condition; without change, interruption, or cessation(2) despite anything to the contrary (usually preceding a concession(3) to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons, or still(4) without moving or making a sound
(1) The suprabatham from the temple loud speaker floated in the still air of the morning.(2) still, another week, another challenge(3) The best drinks for children are milk, which contains calcium, and still water.(4) The old boy may be on his last legs as a possible champion but he still knows how to make the opposition sweat.(5) Some younger trees were still standing, but leaves and small branches had been stripped off.(6) While much has been accomplished, there is still more work to be done as we rebuild from the nation's worst natural disaster.(7) there's still time(8) He felt compelled to show that China might still have a future as great as her past.(9) still another example is the 2012 trip(10) But the growth is still much less than last year with prices beginning to level out.(11) One big advantage of fishing above the dam is that it is still water and offers the opportunity to fish with a float.(12) The water is perfectly still , with no current, no wind and hardly a ripple for waves.(13) Their boss had claimed beforehand that Liverpool can still win the title.(14) On both rivers and still waters, fish will eat this fly and the tying for this pattern is very simple.(15) The mansions still stand, but the mines have closed and the town has declined.(16) there's still another reason
(1) still here :: још увек овде
(2) still life :: Мртва природа
(3) but still :: али ипак
(4) stand still :: стајати мирно
(5) still water :: мирна вода
(6) still sick :: и даље болестан
(7) still not :: још увек не
(8) still young :: још увек млад
(9) sit still :: седи мирно
(10) be still :: бити даље
2. quiet ::
3. calm ::
4. silent ::
5. static ::
6. up to this time ::
до тог времена
7. nevertheless ::
8. stock-still ::
9. even ::
12. distillery ::
13. quiet ::
14. abate ::
15. relieve ::
16. shut up ::
1. boisterous ::
2. loud ::
3. noisy ::
4. raucous ::
5. rip-roaring ::
6. rowdy ::
7. tumultuous ::
8. unquiet ::
instill, instilled, instills, still, stilled, stiller, stillest, stilling, stillness, stills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
would STILL hold this castle.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Are we STILL dating?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
And our King is
STILL no closer to the Iron Throne.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
When I STILL had the house,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
You punish me for something
that STILL hasn’t happened."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Serbian Dictionary: still
Meaning and definitions of still, translation in Serbian
language for still with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of still in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'still'
What still means in Serbian, still meaning
in Serbian, still
definition, examples and pronunciation
of still in Serbian language.