солидан, чврст, тврд, издржљив, једнобојан, темељанчврсто тело
Noun(1) matter that is solid at room temperature and pressure(2) the state in which a substance has no tendency to flow under moderate stress; resists forces (such as compression(3) a three-dimensional shape
Adjective(1) characterized by good substantial quality(2) of definite shape and volume; firm; neither liquid nor gaseous(3) entirely of one substance with no holes inside(4) of one substance or character throughout(5) uninterrupted in space; having no gaps or breaks(6) providing abundant nourishment(7) of good quality and condition; solidly built(8) not soft or yielding to pressure(9) having three dimensions(10) impenetrable for the eye(11) financially sound(12) of a substantial character and not frivolous or superficial(13) meriting respect or esteem(14) of the same color throughout(15) acting together as a single undiversified whole
(1) They were both found to have died from carbon monoxide poisoning from their solid fuel boiler.(2) Matthews has undoubtedly produced a record of solid quality, unable to disappoint even the most intoxicated of frat hopping fans.(3) So far, most polling (no matter how it is spun by the financial press) shows that support for ratifying is solid .(4) The Nissan Cefiros have had a good reputation all over the world as good, solid , reliable and dependable transport.(5) The fund is solid through the year 2041, without any changes whatsoever.(6) The elevated front door opens into a roomy hall decorated in pale aqua and floored in the solid maple that features throughout the living quarters.(7) Not surprisingly, the Hunter 1250 features solid steel construction throughout.(8) Alison Broadley, Debbie Bowman and Edward Cowen are the strongest among a solid cast.(9) We are not yet collectively convinced that the need is compelling, despite the wide applicability of fluid and solid mechanics.(10) They are fitted out with solid wood floors throughout and marble tiling in the bathrooms and shower rooms.(11) The day was strongly contested with solid bowling from all the teams.(12) The mean GUS activity value for each construct is represented by a solid line and the standard error by two dashed lines.(13) A really solid , sculptural dining table may work well as a stand-alone piece.(14) They paint the approach as a disarming subterfuge designed to undermine solid evidence that all living things share a common ancestry.(15) The solid line, the dotted line, and the dashed line represent the cases of, and, respectively.(16) He came by the solid silver foot-high treasure after it was taken from the ruins of Goering's country home at the end of Second World War by a British soldier.
(1) solid state :: ССД
(2) solid waste :: чврсти отпад
(3) solid color :: једнобојну
(4) solid line :: Пуна линија
(5) solid wood :: од пуног дрвета
(6) solid foundation :: солидна основа
(7) solid gold :: чистог злата
(8) solid ground :: Солид Гроунд
(9) solid rock :: Солид rock
1. hard ::
2. pure ::
3. continuous ::
4. well-built ::
5. well-founded ::
6. dependable ::
7. sensible ::
8. financially sound ::
9. unanimous ::
10. whole ::
11. upstanding ::
12. firm ::
13. self-coloured ::
14. substantial ::
1. groundless ::
2. illogical ::
3. invalid ::
4. irrational ::
5. nonsensical ::
6. unfounded ::
7. unjustified ::
8. unreasonable ::
9. unsound ::
solid, solider, solidest, solidly, solidness, solids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, while also getting in a SOLID dig
at you, pretty efficient, huh?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
Made SOLID saves
back in the first period.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
No, nothing yet. Hey, listen,
do me a SOLID and check out
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
and if we both feel
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
SOLID, and true.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
English to Serbian Dictionary: solid
Meaning and definitions of solid, translation in Serbian
language for solid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of solid in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'solid'
What solid means in Serbian, solid meaning
in Serbian, solid
definition, examples and pronunciation
of solid in Serbian language.