мирис, смрад, арома, чуло мирисапомирисати, мирисати, смрдети, оњушити
Noun(1) the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form(2) any property detected by the olfactory system(3) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(4) the faculty that enables us to distinguish scents(5) the act of perceiving the odor of something
Verb(1) inhale the odor of; perceive by the olfactory sense(2) emit an odor(3) smell bad(4) have an element suggestive (of something(5) become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
(1) Deer are extremely cautious animals with keen senses of smell and hearing.(2) Smoking can also affect your breathing, taste and sense of smell .(3) My last apartment had a smell to it - though I have no idea why.(4) He had a smell of the rose, it had a lovely perfume.(5) dogs locate the bait by smell(6) I could hear fireworks, and smell the smoke from bonfires, and I fell asleep.(7) Voters smell out opportunism from a long way off and don't like it.(8) He could smell the intoxicating bubble-gum perfume as she neared him, and the scent lingered in the air long after she rushed by him.(9) the dogs smell each other(10) In some cases, the vomited milk may smell curdled because it has mixed with stomach acid.(11) Yes, lobsters' small antennae work like the human nose, only the crustaceans' sense of smell is keener.(12) his nose can smell out an animal from ten miles away(13) You can usually hear him swearing and smell the cigar smoke before he approaches.(14) Hummingbirds don't have much sense of smell , so the scent of the herbs won't deter them from seeking nectar from their blossoms.(15) A police dog who happens to smell an illegal substance on casual passing in a train station is probably cause for detaining you.(16) he can smell out weakness in others
(1) to smell :: да мириса
(2) bad smell :: лош мирис
(3) smell bad :: смрдим
(4) sense of smell :: чуло мириса
(5) smell like :: мирише као
(6) good smell :: Добар мирис
(7) sweet smell :: сладак мирис
(8) smell a rat :: Помириши пацова
(9) nice smell :: лепо мирише
(10) strong smell :: јак мирис
1. odor ::
3. spirit ::
4. scent ::
5. olfaction ::
6. get a sniff of ::
добили снифф оф
7. sniff ::
8. stink ::
9. smack of ::
10. smell out ::
11. smack ::
smell, smelled, smelling, smells, smelly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, they SMELL like Pycelle.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Does it have that new-car SMELL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
What's the SMELL?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Never knew Bannen could SMELL so good.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
...and if they're not clean
then your books SMELL like melons and it's...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Serbian Dictionary: smell
Meaning and definitions of smell, translation in Serbian
language for smell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of smell in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'smell'
What smell means in Serbian, smell meaning
in Serbian, smell
definition, examples and pronunciation
of smell in Serbian language.