врећа, торба, врста белог вина, џакотпустити, опљачкати
Noun(1) a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases(2) an enclosed space(3) the quantity contained in a sack(4) any of various light dry strong white wine from Spain and Canary Islands (including sherry(5) a woman's full loose hiplength jacket(6) a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees(7) a loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist(8) the plundering of a place by an army or mob; usually involves destruction and slaughter(9) the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart
Verb(1) plunder (a town(2) terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position(3) make as a net profit(4) put in a sack
(1) As for your particular situation, what kind of idiot lowlife would tell another man that his wife was great in the sack ?(2) How fast could I get there carrying a plastic grocery sack of food in one hand, a dog on a leash with the other, and piggybacking a four-year-old boy?(3) Not very bright, not very pretty, and probably not very good in the sack , but she had undeniable charisma.(4) They pick you based on looks and how quickly you'll hop in the sack with them.(5) Even men who couldn't care less about physical appearance all worry about their performance in the sack .(6) The story goes that when Parton was born, her parents were so poor they gave the doctor a sack of corn for delivering her.(7) As a young man, he got the sack from De La Rue, the banknote manufacturer, after complaining that he didn't have enough to do.(8) One cannot deny that it certainly does solve the ├ö├ç├┐what to wear├ö├ç├û dilemma if one only has one sack in one color - black - simple.(9) I will be perfectly honest with you: He's gorgeous and great in the sack .(10) The majority of workers have now received the early retirement package and wage arrears with the exception of eight who were, instead, given the sack .(11) In the Middle Ages many Alsace wines were fortified or spiced in order to compete with the fuller bodied Mediterranean wines such as sack and malmsey.(12) I got the sack from Woolworth's for fighting with the under-manager in the stock room, and then went back to the youth employment officer.(13) Naturally, Miranda rebelled and eventually got the sack for not getting behind the leader.(14) According to an ancient tale, there was once a Muslim shepherd named Buta Malik who was given a sack of coal by a sadhu.(15) The sheer volume of players who have left since Molyneaux got the sack has made Patterson's first month in the hot seat a difficult one.(16) Safety Eric Brown and linebacker Shantee Orr converged on the Jaguar quarterback for a sack to force fourth down in the first quarter.
(1) get the sack :: најурити
(2) hit the sack :: крпе
(3) to get the sack :: да добије отказ
(4) sack lunch :: врећа ручак
(5) sack race :: трка у џаковима
(6) sad sack :: sad Сацк
(7) give the sack :: дати отказ
(8) big sack :: велика врећа
(9) gunny sack :: џак
1. bag ::
2. a dismissal ::
3. bed ::
4. paper bag ::
5. shift ::
6. hammock ::
висећа мрежа за лежање
7. sacque ::
8. pouch ::
9. sacking ::
11. dismiss ::
12. ravage ::
13. plunder ::
14. give notice ::
15. clear ::
sack, sacked, sackful, sackfuls, sacking, sackings, sacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You lying SACK of shit.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
...in the SACK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
so he's probably still in the SACK.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
We need more potatoes.
Get another SACK from the sledge.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
I slipped and fell on my soup SACK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
English to Serbian Dictionary: sack
Meaning and definitions of sack, translation in Serbian
language for sack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sack in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sack'
What sack means in Serbian, sack meaning
in Serbian, sack
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sack in Serbian language.