имовина, власништво, особина, посед, иметак, имање, својинаимовински
Noun(1) something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone(2) a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class(3) any area set aside for a particular purpose(4) a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished(5) any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
(1) Valuable property was stolen, but worst of all was the trail of damage that was left behind.(2) What we think of as property , as ownership, is about to change.(3) The second major element in communist doctrine was the social ownership of property and central planning of the economy.(4) It provides reinsurance coverage to the commercial property insurance market in Britain.(5) The higher negative charge is a property that seems to be characteristic of mitochondria in many cancer cells.(6) residential property(7) The flamboyant loyalist has been accused of possessing and concealing criminal property .(8) Security coding property helps police identify and return stolen property to the owner.(9) The figures are contained in the latest Land Registry report into property sales across the country.(10) It was, they said, far too risky and was overexposed to the commercial property market.(11) When arrests were made stolen property was recovered that belonged to two victims of a robbery in the town centre.(12) this is private property(13) Generally, the more damage you do to property, or the more property you steal, the worse the punishment.(14) Just because of the abuse of property ownership, private property should not altogether be eliminated.(15) She stole my company's property , which she knew very well belonged to me.(16) The fire had caused serious smoke and heat damage to the property , he said.
(1) intellectual property :: интелектуална својина
(2) property tax :: порез на имовину
(3) private property :: приватно власништво
(4) real property :: Некретнине
(5) lost property :: изгубљено власништво
(6) property rights :: имовинска права
(7) property damage :: оштећење имовине
(8) personal property :: лична имовина
(9) property management :: управљање власништвом
3. quality ::
4. holding ::
5. place ::
6. dimension ::
7. prop ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...where a physical possession
of personal PROPERTY, or chattels...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
...and since Howard and Bernadette are
married, intellectual PROPERTY in the letter...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
told them human beings
weren't even PROPERTY to begin with.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Okay, what is the setback
on PROPERTY lines
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
...in the destruction of government
PROPERTY worth millions of dollars.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Serbian Dictionary: property
Meaning and definitions of property, translation in Serbian
language for property with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of property in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'property'
What property means in Serbian, property meaning
in Serbian, property
definition, examples and pronunciation
of property in Serbian language.