лафет, животиња за јахање, постољеопточити, организовати, попети се, поставити, препарирати, припремити за урамљивање, узјахати
Noun(1) a lightweight horse kept for riding only(2) the act of climbing something(3) a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill(4) a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry(5) something forming a back that is added for strengthening
Verb(1) attach to a support(2) go up or advance(3) fix onto a backing, setting, or support(4) put up or launch(5) get up on the back of(6) go upward with gradual or continuous progress(7) prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance(8) copulate with
(1) The eyepiece is quickly and easily affixed with a three point bayonet mount .(2) How wonderful, therefore, to see water lapping against the foot of the mount at Clifford's Tower, just as its builders intended.(3) The speed with which penalties mount up actually works against the reduction of outstanding debt.(4) Wait any longer and the fines really begin to mount up - a Ôö¼├║60-a-day additional penalty has been threatened this year!(5) We heard a heavy footfall at the bottom of the stair, but it did not do more than mount the first step.(6) the costs mount up when you buy a home(7) Richard Hughes picks up the mount after jockey Olivier Peslier was injured this week.(8) Grazing goats ignore us as we mount the hill toward the church.(9) If the school has a long list of uniform requirements the costs can mount up rapidly, particularly as the child might quickly grow out of an expensive blazer or need new sports shoes.(10) Pia has had her mount longer than any of her team mates, and that relationship served the pair well throughout the team competition.(11) Why then do we continue to mount these plays, so often and with such virtuous resolve?(12) However, Luang Prabang is increasing pressure to mount the play during the festival as it has the potential to become a major source of revenue for the city.(13) A takeaway meal for two can easily cost Ôö¼├║20 or more so indulging in one of those every week can soon mount up.(14) Jimmy Quinn, his usual jockey, takes the mount .(15) People think they will just pay the minimum payment but then the charges soon begin to mount up.(16) Jockey Frankie Dettori will have the mount aboard the three-year-old Kentucky-bred son of Wild Rush.
(1) to mount :: монтирати
(2) engine mount :: Енгине Моунт
(3) shock mount :: Схоцк Моунт
(4) mount up :: попне
(5) mount guard :: Моунт стражар
(6) mount on :: монтирати на
(7) glass mount :: стакло носач
1. backing ::
2. saddle horse ::
3. climb ::
4. mountain ::
5. setting ::
6. go up ::
7. climb on to ::
8. get astride ::
10. organize ::
11. increase ::
12. install ::
13. climb ::
14. ride ::
15. mount up ::
demount, mount, mountable, mounted, mounter, mounters, mounting, mountings, mounts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
It won't work. No way to MOUNT it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
They'll MOUNT her pretty little head on a spike
right beside yours.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
The telescope MOUNT I
installed on the space station
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
I could be grinding on the fact that
without my stabilizing telescope MOUNT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Serbian Dictionary: mount
Meaning and definitions of mount, translation in Serbian
language for mount with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mount in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mount'
What mount means in Serbian, mount meaning
in Serbian, mount
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mount in Serbian language.