пропустити, промашити, не успети, недостајатигоспођица, промашај
Noun(1) a young female(2) a failure to hit (or meet or find etc(3) a form of address for an unmarried woman
Verb(1) fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind(2) feel or suffer from the lack of(3) fail to attend an event or activity(4) leave undone or leave out(5) fail to reach or get to(6) be without(7) fail to reach(8) be absent(9) fail to experience
(1) I enjoy it when you touch me, but I'm not sure if that's just because I miss physical contact.(2) You miss your menstrual period and confirm with a doctor that you're pregnant.(3) We hope that she's alive, but we really miss just seeing her, knowing what's going on.(4) For some reason I miss the turn off for the country train arrivals.(5) don't miss the chance to hear her(6) ├ö├ç├┐Well hello, young miss ,├ö├ç├û a man who looked to be in his late years greeted with a smile.(7) But pitying her as an icon of suffering would miss the point.(8) he didn't miss a day at school(9) he's rich├ö├ç├Âhe won't miss the money(10) if we miss a few things in the first draft, we can add them later(11) Personally, I would miss my girls too much if I gave it up.(12) she didn't miss her purse until the next morning(13) don't miss the chance to visit the breathtaking Dolomites(14) Ten minutes from the end King made up for his dreadful miss with a terrific right-foot curler which sailed into the top corner.(15) He also had to hold his hands up afterwards to a glaring miss late in the game.(16) we'll miss the train if he doesn't hurry
(1) to miss :: промашити
(2) miss out :: пропустити
(3) near miss :: за длаку
(4) miss the bus :: пропустити аутобус
(5) miss the train :: пропустио воз
(6) miss out on :: пропустити
(7) miss the point :: не схаватити суштину
(8) miss a friend :: мисс пријатеља
1. failure ::
2. young woman ::
3. misfire ::
4. missy ::
5. fail to hit ::
6. fail to catch ::
7. be too late for ::
бити прекасно за
8. fail to hear ::
не могу да чују
10. fail to attend ::
11. let slip ::
12. avoid ::
13. pine for ::
14. lose ::
15. lack ::
16. escape ::
17. drop ::
1. attend ::
miss, missed, misses, missing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I MISS you, too. Hey! This is good timing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
- How could you MISS that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
Well, if X equals the amount that you'll
MISS me, then I'll MISS you X plus one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
- You're going to MISS.
- Oh, I never MISS.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
You might even MISS us...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Serbian Dictionary: miss
Meaning and definitions of miss, translation in Serbian
language for miss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of miss in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'miss'
What miss means in Serbian, miss meaning
in Serbian, miss
definition, examples and pronunciation
of miss in Serbian language.