кућа, дом, зграда, домаћинство, скупштинасместити, окућити, углавити, учврстити
Noun(1) a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families(2) the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments(3) the members of a religious community living together(4) the audience gathered together in a theatre or cinema(5) an official assembly having legislative powers(6) aristocratic family line(7) play in which children take the roles of father or mother or children and pretend to interact like adults(8) (astrology(9) the management of a gambling house or casino(10) a social unit living together(11) a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented(12) a building in which something is sheltered or located
Verb(1) contain or cover(2) provide housing for
(1) house style(2) We tried to see if we could find a house cat for the family, that would not go out, but we couldn't guarantee it wouldn't escape.(3) I would have called you, but I didn't want to wake your entire house at seven on a weekend.(4) It is also good to have the ruler of the Ascendant and the 2nd house in mutual reception.(5) The study also showed that rather than living in hutches, four out of 10 pet rabbits were house rabbits.(6) She met no one along the way and only had one brief scare when she ran into a house cat, yet she made it to the library quietly unnoticed.(7) If that is true, then what a truly pitiful bunch of lazy, coffee house analysts we are.(8) Lounging around the family home, the Dane's good house manners make it a good house pet.(9) You can sip a cup of tea at the tea house and restaurant inside the garden.(10) It is conjunct Jupiter and opposite Mars at 15 degrees of Pisces in the third house .(11) This section looks firstly at factors concerned with the fund manager's organisational structure and secondly at matters relating to the implementation of the house policy.(12) I look further along and I see the Moon is at the top of the chart in the ninth house at 14 degrees of Virgo.(13) whiskey house(14) It was house policy to serve all-comers but equally to bar anyone who was abusive or aggressive.(15) It only takes one forgetful person to leave theirs in the bathroom and the whole house would be using it.(16) Next door, was a cafe run by a former ska musician with a love for house and techno.
(1) detached house :: одвојена кућа
(2) at my house :: у мојој кући
(3) clean the house :: чисти кућу
(4) terraced house :: кућа у низу
(5) full house :: пуна кућа
(6) in-house :: у кући
(7) your house :: Ваша кућа
(8) country house :: летњиковац
(9) this is my house :: ово је моја кућа
(10) our house :: наша кућа
1. residence ::
2. household ::
3. family ::
4. firm ::
5. legislative assembly ::
6. audience ::
7. theater ::
8. business firm ::
10. star sign ::
11. accommodate ::
12. contain ::
house, housed, houseful, housefuls, houses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All I did, I did for House Lannister.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
...because the HOUSE had slipped off
the cinder blocks again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon,
the First of his Name,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
He gave us some good advice on our work
and stayed at our HOUSE.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
You know, once we get
the HOUSE back to ourselves,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
English to Serbian Dictionary: house
Meaning and definitions of house, translation in Serbian
language for house with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of house in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'house'
What house means in Serbian, house meaning
in Serbian, house
definition, examples and pronunciation
of house in Serbian language.