English to Serbian Meaning :: failure

Failure :
неуспех
неуспех, квар, пропаст, недостатак
неуспехнеуспеси
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Gmail Share More

Show English Meaning
(↑)

Noun(1) an act that fails(2) an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose(3) lack of success(4) a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently(5) an unexpected omission(6) inability to discharge all your debts as they come due(7) loss of ability to function normally

Show Examples
(↑)

(1) What if we are suffering from a failure of imagination?(2) Both the success and the failure of this movie are to be found in the author's treatment of the narrative.(3) Plus, dealing with failure would require more than running to a shop with the receipt for a warranty exchange.(4) During any sudden power failure , the system automatically switches to regular electricity.(5) symptoms of heart failure(6) New national policies are doomed to failure if they are not part of an overall solution.(7) To put it generously, this was a terrible failure of imagination.(8) Colleges could face stiff sanctions for failure to comply with requirements, the bill states.(9) In view of the role played by aneuploidy in carcinogenesis and in human reproductive failure , this omission is perhaps surprising.(10) Hence, the high rate of hatching failure in bee-eaters requires explanation.(11) a chance engine failure(12) We fully expected each failure , because we knew quite well when we had broken the rules.(13) Air crash investigators said engine failure may have been one of the factors to blame for the tragedy that unfolded near Hemingbrough.(14) Key factors influencing the success or failure of the government's policy are likely to be psychological in nature.(15) Ian Grant has suffered total renal failure and now requires dialysis three times a week.(16) For this reason health should be the pre-eminent measure of the success or failure of development policies in the next century.
Related Words
(1) power failure ::
нестанка струје
(2) failure rate ::
Стопа неуспеха
(3) renal failure ::
бубрежне инсуфицијенције
(4) respiratory failure ::
Респираторна инсуфицијенција
(5) crop failure ::
грешка у резању
(6) failure to appear ::
недолазак
(7) equipment failure ::
oprema за неуспех
(8) catastrophic failure ::
катастрофална грешка
(9) single point of failure ::
једна тачка неуспеха
(10) engine failure ::
отказ мотора
Synonyms
Noun
1. lack of success ::
Недостатак успеха
2. fiasco ::
фијаско
3. loser ::
губитник
4. negligence ::
немарност
5. inadequacy ::
неадекватност
6. breaking down ::
сломити се
7. collapse ::
колапс
8. bankruptcy ::
стечај
Antonyms
1. success ::
успех
Different Forms
failure, failures
Word Example from TV Shows

The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.

It was a failure.

It was a FAILURE.

Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9


were so different, but he also
faced failure and setbacks.

were so different, but he also faced FAILURE and setbacks.

The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10


...is a serious disease, which could lead
to congestive heart failure.

...is a serious disease, which could lead to congestive heart FAILURE.

The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11


with a married man to avoid failure\0

with a married man to avoid FAILURE

Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11


\

"10% chance of liver FAILURE" sound like a 90% chance of liver success.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22


English to Serbian Dictionary: failure

Meaning and definitions of failure, translation in Serbian language for failure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of failure in Serbian and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'failure'

What failure means in Serbian, failure meaning in Serbian, failure definition, examples and pronunciation of failure in Serbian language.

Serbian.English-Dictionary.Help | English to Serbian Dictionary

This is not just an ordinary English to Serbian dictionary & Serbian to English dictionary. This dictionary has the largest database for word meaning. It does not only give you English toSerbian and Serbian to English word meaning, it provides English to English word meaning along with Antonyms, Synonyms, Examples, Related words and Examples from your favorite TV Shows. This dictionary helps you to search quickly for Serbian to English translation, English to Serbian translation. It has more than 500,000 word meaning and is still growing. This English to Serbian dictionary also provides you an Android application for your offline use. The dictionary has mainly three features : translate English words to Serbian translate Serbian words to English, copy & paste any paragraph in the Reat Text box then tap on any word to get instant word meaning. This website also provides you English Grammar, TOEFL and most common words.
Learn Prepositions by Photos
Commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Words Everyday
Most Searched Words
GRE words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History
All Dictionary Links