створити, стварати, правити, формирати, изазвати, произвести
Verb(1) make or cause to be or to become(2) bring into existence(3) pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity(4) invest with a new title, office, or rank(5) create by artistic means(6) create or manufacture a man-made product
(1) The system, if adopted, is predicted to bring in revenues of nearly Ôö¼├║50 billion and create two million jobs.(2) It is a prime cause of substance abuse and divorce and can ultimately create a state of tension and chaos in the office and at home.(3) Plans to rejuvenate the River Eden could create dozens of new jobs and bring millions of pounds into the local economy, according to a new report.(4) At the same time, the Commission was not brought into being to create a historical document.(5) artists need space to create(6) The existence of multiple official languages must create occasional headaches.(7) This new recording features two dozen carols brought together to create a concert performance.(8) In its draft resolutions, the ANC called on all levels of government to create projects that generated jobs.(9) little kids create because they hate being ignored(10) If these bodies are left around any longer they will create disease and bring harm to the people.(11) it'll create confusion(12) Chaos is a calm Goddess, who loves to work with Existence to create things and let them run amok on their own.(13) We are going to create new jobs from bringing in new products and services to the community.(14) It was this love of generations yet unborn that brought God to create the universe.(15) How far can we use the imagination to create a videogame that brings someone to nirvana?(16) In an effort to justify their existence they create documents that only a fool would sign without modifying it.
(1) to create :: створити
(2) create jobs :: отварање нових радних мјеста
(3) re-create :: поново створити
(4) create a disturbance :: стварају неред
(5) create a sensation :: створити сензацију
1. produce ::
2. bring about ::
3. establish ::
4. make ::
create, created, creates, creating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to CREATE the sound of
Darth Vader breathing?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
...it'll CREATE a black hole and swallow up
the Earth, ending life as we know it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
to CREATE obstacles
and ramming devices
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
You escaping is the greatest bait
we can CREATE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
He helped CREATE
the HPFS file system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
English to Serbian Dictionary: create
Meaning and definitions of create, translation in Serbian
language for create with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of create in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'create'
What create means in Serbian, create meaning
in Serbian, create
definition, examples and pronunciation
of create in Serbian language.