крем, крема, павлака, шлаг, милерам, помададодати крем, потући до ногукрем боје
кремцреамедпосуда за павлакуЦреамерсцреамилицреамингkremeкремаст
Noun(1) the best people or things in a group(2) the part of milk containing the butterfat(3) toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
Verb(1) make creamy by beating(2) beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight(3) put on cream, as on one's face or body(4) remove from the surface(5) add cream to one's coffee, for example
(1) Staff were even instructed to cream the butter before spreading to make sure customers got even less for their money.(2) They range in colour from white and cream to green(3) As such, cream would not rise to the top of a milk bottle and the entire mixture would be uniform.(4) Serve with a scoop of ice-cream or accompany with cream or crÔö£┬┐me fraÔö£┬½che.(5) My selection was one of the specials, cream of cauliflower soup and a sandwich in brown bread.(6) Mix tuna, egg, cheese and cream of mushroom soup together in a casserole dish with a wooden spoon until mixture is somewhat uniform.(7) a can of cream of mushroom soup(8) When an order comes in for cream of cauliflower soup it is poured from the pan, garnished with Parmesan and served.(9) There seem to be three types of Christmas cakes: chocolate, cheesecake, and the most popular sponge cake with cream and strawberries.(10) Saturday is Breeders' Cup day Stateside, with the cream of American and European talent flocking to Belmont Park on the East Coast for a quite exhilarating series of races.(11) Male bullfrogs have a bright yellow throat while the throat of the female is cream colour.(12) She tests every color on her face, with the joy of self-transformation shared by anyone who has ever put on a mask, makeup or shaving cream .(13) In the first robbery he dressed in a three quarter length, cream coloured jacket with fur around the edges.(14) You can also add it to canned soup, such as cream of tomato, or mix it into a salad.(15) shaving cream(16) There was a choice of cream of broccoli soup, warm chicken liver salad, and herb and garlic crusted mussels.
(1) ice cream :: Сладолед
(2) sour cream :: павлака
(3) whipped cream :: шлаг
(4) cream cheese :: крем сир
(5) shaving cream :: пена за бријање
(6) hand cream :: крема за руке
(7) vanilla ice cream :: ванила сладолед
(8) heavy cream :: милерам
(9) ice cream cone :: сладолед конус
(10) face cream :: крема за лице
1. off-white ::
2. lotion ::
3. best ::
4. emollient ::
средство које размекшава
5. pick ::
6. skim ::
7. bat ::
cream, creamed, creamer, creamers, creamily, creaming, creams, creamy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
From Jabba's head
to ice CREAM with Darth Vader.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
And there's lox and CREAM cheese
in the fridge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
and now you're at an ice CREAM parlor
trying to pick up women!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
...he can tolerate small amounts
of nonfat ice CREAM...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Here you go.
Light CREAM, no sugar.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
English to Serbian Dictionary: cream
Meaning and definitions of cream, translation in Serbian
language for cream with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cream in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cream'
What cream means in Serbian, cream meaning
in Serbian, cream
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cream in Serbian language.