тренер, аутобус, кола, вагон, путнички аутобус, кочије, фијакерподучавати, бити тренер, подучити
Noun(1) (sports(2) a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.(3) a railcar where passengers ride(4) a carriage pulled by four horses with one driver(5) a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
Verb(1) teach and supervise (someone, to(2) drive a coach
(1) A coach is trained to pick up nuances that others miss.(2) I was thinking about how to prepare and hired a private coach .(3) But the six-month trip was cruelly cut short when thieves broke into a tour coach and stole all her possessions - forcing her to return home.(4) Instead, we booked a nine-hour coach journey into Dallas, Texas, where we would stay for a couple of days, before moving down to Austin.(5) There were three seats on each side of the plane in coach .(6) Me. Who set all of the horses free when the coach house caught fire?(7) Money apparently can't buy you love or a decent acting coach .(8) The diagram shows to the left the rear of the last coach of the main train, and to the right the front of the Slip-Coach itself.(9) I was not sure if they ever got to seat any coach passengers who wanted dinner in the diner.(10) A US women's basketball coach says that she has unconditional love for the players.(11) Chester and York attract coach loads of visitors with their Roman walls and artefacts.(12) We reckon the rent on the coach house would be ├ö├®┬╝700 a week.(13) But the six horses pulling the coach continued to accelerate rapidly, and the boy could not keep up for long.(14) My coach in the train rolls to a stop next to whole banks of seats and benches on the platform, laid out neatly as if in an auditorium.(15) a football coach(16) Nominations for the program must be submitted via each swimmer's club coach .
(1) head coach :: главни тренер
(2) soccer coach :: фудбалски тренер
(3) coach trip :: trener путовање
(4) life coach :: тренер за живот
(5) football coach :: фудбалски тренер
(6) coach station :: trener станица
(7) motor coach :: Мотор тренер
(8) basketball coach :: кошаркашки тренер
(9) coach driver :: тренер возач
(10) baseball coach :: бејзбол тренер
1. bus ::
2. car ::
3. horse-drawn carriage ::
4. instructor ::
5. handler ::
6. passenger car ::
7. charabanc ::
8. tutor ::
9. four-in-hand ::
10. instruct ::
11. train ::
coach, coached, coaches, coaching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So you'll COACH me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Oh, look at that. The Oklahoma COACH
has thrown down a red flag...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
It's not be my birth COACH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Okay, maybe you could--
Maybe you could COACH me
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Serbian Dictionary: coach
Meaning and definitions of coach, translation in Serbian
language for coach with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coach in Serbian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'coach'
What coach means in Serbian, coach meaning
in Serbian, coach
definition, examples and pronunciation
of coach in Serbian language.